Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What If or What Will for this Bee?

I got back in touch with an old friend today and it brought back many memories.  All very good ones, I might add, but it got me to thinking about what if's?  I live sometimes on the what if's?  What if I didn't have to live on pills because of the Bipolar?  What would life be like?  Been there done that not going back.  What if I could work a full time job again and not struggle with money?  God has me at this place in my life for a reason.  So I could go on and on with the what if's.  Many are very Big decisions in my life and some are very small, but I can't live on the what if's.  I have to accept each and every day as gift from God and live it to the best of my ability for Him.  Who knows what He has in store for me in the future, but in His word it tells us to be content.  So I accept my place in life at this time and strive to do His will each and every day that He gives me.  So not what if -what will?  What will I do with this time for Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment