Sunday, August 26, 2012

Not Much Flying for this Bee

Today has just been an ok day.  I have those every now and then.  Nothing spectacular is going on or no real circumstances for me to feel this way.  I am just down.  So what to do?

I have tried to keep myself busy.  If my body is not idle neither is my mind.  I have planned ahead youth activities for the church.  Menus for the week are done.  So there is only so much you can do before you drive yourself OCD crazy.

I have just faced the facts that it is ok just to have an ok day.  Nothing wrong with that.  I dont feel like doing or being much today.  There is this book I am reading  and the title is I'm Not Wonder Woman, But God Made Me Wonderful.  So today I am certainly not Wonder Woman but even though I cant or dont feel it right now, I know deep inside that God did certainly make me wonderful.  Bipolar and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment