Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Control and this Bee!

I read a quote this week that just pierced my heart.  Control the controllable and let God control the uncontrollable.  That is such a profound statement.  There are many things in my life that I can controll; however, there are circumstances and things that are just not in my territory they are God's.  I need to let Him control them.  Now being a little OCD about things that is very hard, but that is the only way to find true peace and harmony in my life.

I need to say "Whatever!" Lord, more often.  Not in the demeaning way, but giving up my life to Him.  Whatever in the since that I am His, and He is ultimately and completely in control.  So on those down days when I can't seem to get it all together I can roll with the punches as the moods swings and realize that I can't control everything.  God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment